Maria B. Parjus, Esq.
Maria has more than 30 years of combined legal experience in the U.S. and Venezuela. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from St. Thomas University in Miami, Florida and also holds a law degree from Universidad de Carabobo, Venezuela. She obtained her Masters degree in Procedural Law from the Universidad Catolica Andres Bello.
Maria is admitted to practice law in the State of Florida, and is an active member of the American Bar Association, Florida Bar and the American Immigration Law Association. She is an active volunteer with Dade Legal Aid Pro Bono Program.
Maria is fluent in English and Spanish and conversational in Italian.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami Gardens, Florida
- Universidad de Carabobo Facultad de Derecho, Valencia, Venezuela
- Universidad Catolica Andres Bello
- Masters Degree
- Major: Procedural Law
- Immigration and Nationality
- Corporate Law
- Trademark Intellectual Property Law
- Florida, 2011
Current Employment Position
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Florida Bar Association (Member)
- American Immigration Law Association (Member)